- (U) indicates the referenced resource is unclassified.
- (U/FOUO) indicates the referenced resource is unclassified, but For Official Use Only (not publicly releasible, so its only cited – not linked – here.)
- (U) U.S. Constitution
- (U) Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978, 50 USC Chapter 36
- (U) Wire and Electronic Communications Interception and Interception of Oral Communications, 18 USC 2510-2520
- (U) Stored Wire Communications Act, 18 USC 2701-2711
- (U) Executive Order 12333, United States Intelligence Activities (Text)
- (U) Executive Order 12333, United States Intelligence Activities (Status & amendments)
- (U) Executive Order 12863, President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board
- (U/FOUO) National Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Directive (NTISSD) No. 600
- (U) DoD Regulation 5240.1-R, Procedures governing the activities of DOD Intelligence components that affect United States persons
- (U) Terrorist Surveillance and the Constitution (Federalist Society Monograph)
Last updated 10 Jan 07 by twp.